Sunday 2 January 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Hi everyone!


I thought that I'd try my hand at blogging while I am away.... we'll see how long I keep it up! Jim and I will be based in Hong Kong for the next two years and are planning on fitting in as many trips around Asia as we can. The wish list of destinations is long, with friends in Japan, Malaysia, Australia and family and friends in mainland China, so there is a lot to fit in!


I will also be continuing to learn Mandarin Chinese (and the odd Cantonese phrase or two) and will let you know how I'm getting on... my aim is to order the meal at the annual Chinese meal on Christmas eve next year back in London.... well, it helps to have a goal!


Right now it is 12.30am the night before we head off. The first day of 2011... a new year, new country, new start....all very exciting!!


I'll do my best to update this blog and add some photos as regularly as I can...


Until next time...Zàijiàn!


Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment